Wednesday, November 12, 2008

November

Well it's November here in the great northwest, And I'm sure you know what that means for anyone who works in a bike shop.


fig 1. imagine this and just add rain, a lot of it.
Yes yes, it is completely dead in here, and after dusting bike frames, organizing clothing racks, putting stock away and surfing the interweb so many times, there is only one thing left to do. Update blogs! So for my one reader Jamison, I dedicate this post to you. Hailing out straight out of Philadelphia, she has been one of my most fervent pen pals and friends. She even came to visit me on a total whim which happened to be my birthday weekend. So here's to you, lovely Lady, may philly never bring you down, and may you continue to write to me even though I am the worst pen pal ever right now.


fig 2. Cheers!

1 comment:

J.A. said...

Oh, Nathan! I am so honored! I can't wait to read your blog every day.