Thursday, April 23, 2009

Like a long lost friend.

I haven't kept up with a particular website in a long time, so this morning I thought I would give it a quick glance. You see, I generally feel that the good times are over the moment someone thinks that it would be a good idea to make a paper book that is merely just made up of the content on some URL. The book has its limits, while it is completely possible for the internet entity it is written about, to keep growing and changing. And in this day and age of environmental awareness, how responsible is it to keep using paper? I digress though, that is another huge issue that I will not get into now. To get back on track, this morning, while eating my bowl of instant oatmeal, I checked in on this little webiverse destination, Stuff White People Like. I was not disappointed.

I DO like Starbucks AND Jagermeister!

No comments: